Design your own itinerary – Or let us create a special tour of New York City Views just for you! The best way to see New York City is by private limousine.
New York City has a number of spectacular sights to see and places to visit. For the purposes of helping you decide where to begin your sightseeing experience in New York, we’ve referenced the top 5 sights from TripAdvisor’s list of 632 attractions in NYC.
1. Rated at the top is the Manhattan Skyline. Whether you view it from the top of Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, or via a circle boat tour of Manhattan, you’ll be stunned by the beauty of the Manhattan’s iconic skyline.
2. Central Park, not surprisingly ranks in the number 2 most revered sites to visit in NYC. Activities listed at Central Park include biking, city walk sightseeing, cross-country skiing, swimming, bird watching, tennis, inline skating and last but not least, getting married. Picturesque, green (or white with snow in the winter), and beautiful, Central Park is a “must visit” during your stay in New York.
3. Jersey Boys. Winner of four Tony Awards, the Jersey Boys on Broadway uses many of the Four Seasons’ hit songs to recount the band’s rise to fame in a breathtaking style. The acting is superb, the set design is innovative, and the singing unforgettable. Don’t miss a chance to see the Jersey Boys on Broadway during your visit to New York.
4. Staten Island Ferry.The best part about the Staten Island Ferry is not that it’s a free boat ride, but the view of the Manhattan Skyline is legendary and the view of the Statue of Liberty, as great as any symbol of freedom, is fantastic. You may end up getting your best photos of New York on this free ride.
5. Greenwich Village. Formerly a bohemian capital in the late 19th to 20th centuries, Greenwich Village has become a vibrant center of entertainment and dining. A contrast to the sky scrapers of mid-town, “the Village” is a nocturnal epicenter of bars, historic shops, and restaurants. The neighborhood is well known for its artistic residents and alternative culture. The Village has been a historical focal point of new movements, ideas, art, and culture although many local artists bemoan the fact that the bohemian days of Greenwich Village are over. A visit to Greenwich Village, to experience its unique history and fame, needs to be a part of every New York tourist’s itinerary.
New York has a uniquely diverse array of activities for people of all ages and walks of life. While the traffic in the city can be daunting, quality limousine and town car services can remove stress and allow you or your group to enjoy some of the world’s most uniquely entertaining sights.
You decide when and where you want to stop, what you want to see, and how long you want to tour the City.
You and your guests are free to explore New York City at your own pace. Give us a list of what sites you wish to see. We will map out the best route to minimize your time getting from one location to the next.
If there are any stops that are best left at the end of your day or for another day, we will let you know.
You get the maximum benefit for your sightseeing budget.
To ensure that your travels are the most enjoyable, we send only our most experienced chauffeurs to navigate city tours. They are knowlegable of the City and happy to offer personal insights. We want your tour to be memorable.
If you are not sure of exactly what you want to see, just say “Create a tour for me” and we will help you plan your itinerary.
Sightseeing – Gotham Limousine Style, is exactly your style.